AddSecure has experienced significant expansion and development in recent years. Our vision is to become a leader in M2M connectivity across various verticals. To achieve this, the company is looking to grow through M&A in existing verticals and in new M2M sectors. AddSecure now needs to add a skilled Integration and M&A Manager to the team at the Stockholm office.
As M&A Manager you will report to the Group CFO and support M&A operations (about 30% of the time), and more importantly, oversee post-merger integration programmes in a hands-on project management role (about 70% of the time).
We are looking for a person with at least 4–8 years of experience of working in M&A and with transactions. We envision you currently working at a consulting firm, accounting firm, bank or as part of an M&A team in an international corporation. You are eager to join the AddSecure team and help develop our M&A process.
We value entrepreneurship, drive and interpersonal skills as we see this blend of qualities as a recipe for success within our company. You are a talented project manager and enjoy the role of advisor. You are outgoing, professional and naturally driven. Your personality is characterised by strong commitment and you have the ability to and relish building your own client base and network. We expect you to be an excellent team player. You are used to and like working independently with clients and you look forward to working closely with other managers and colleagues at AddSecure. Desirable qualities include being a good communicator and working efficiently without compromising on quality or accuracy. As we operate largely on an international scale, we would like you to have experience in and feel confident working in English.
- Develop detailed, post-merger integration plans in cooperation with divisional management.
- Ensure implementation of the Group’s post-merger reporting and financial reporting, and track KPI performance.
- Support the Group’s M&A activities.
- Support management in the due diligence process.
- Manage external advisors, prepare investment proposals and provide board briefings.
- Help produce synergy, financial return and integration risk assessments of various acquisition opportunities as a basis for investment decisions.
- Work with the CFO and Group leadership to develop strategic opportunities for organic growth, grow margins and accelerate cash generation following acquisitions.
- Track performance in relation to established goals and milestones.
- Identify any shortcomings, act as a sounding board and provide hands-on support as needed to assist divisional management to drive improvement.
- Help to build cross-functional teams to assess, quantify and plan various projects to deliver business benefits.
- Communicate and replicate best practice throughout the AddSecure Group.
- You have extensive experience in integration, project management, transactions, analysis and financial due diligence.
- You have a university degree and a strong academic record.
- You have strong expertise in project management.
- You are an excellent communicator and you can express yourself with confidence in spoken and written Swedish and English.
- You have strong analytical skills and the capacity to manage critical and strategic challenges
- You are a consummate team player with excellent interpersonal skills and you can deliver top-quality results under tight deadlines.
What is AddSecure offering?
A new role in a company in an exciting growth phase, working with colleagues who are driven and enjoy being participants in and influencing the Company’s operations. Your role carries responsibility and provides excellent development opportunities.
We are a company with a strong focus on our corporate culture and values. Our people truly are AddSecure’s greatest asset. A top priority for us is to build a corporate culture in which our people can thrive and want to perform. Our values are simplicity, customer focus, team spirit and collaboration. We expect everyone working here to embrace and support these values.
About the Company
AddSecure is a leader in secure data and communication for a smarter and safer world with annual sales of over EUR 130 million across five IoT verticals:
- Smart Alarms: monitored alarms transmission for fire, intruder and elevator alarms
- Smart Transport: telematics solution focusing on heavy commercial vehicles.
- Smart Rescue: monitored personal safety solutions for schools, workplaces and public spaces.
- Smart Care: smart solutions and support services that combine human care with reliable and safe technology to enable the elderly to remain living independently at home longer.
- Smart Grid: monitored secure critical communications in the utilities and infrastructure space.
AddSecure is owned by private equity funds managed by Castik Capital as a majority shareholder and US-based Abry Partners as a minority shareholder. The shareholders fully support AddSecure’s growth strategy going forward.
The Company emphasises developing a performance culture in which individuals thrive, are happy and feel fulfilled.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Therese Kraft +46 (8) 407 55 14 recruitment consultant at SJR.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.