Price is the most powerful profit lever, which relies on truly cross-functional effort. As markets evolve – with e.g. increasing price transparency, channel blurring/omni-channel, changing end customer buying behaviors - traditional pricing practices needs to change. Against this background Pricing in Husqvarna’s Husqvarna Division is undergoing a transformation touching all aspects of pricing. We are now looking to recruit a technically strong Pricing Analyst that seeks to grow within the organization.
About the Global Pricing Team
The team is a part of Husqvarna Division Finance organization and works closely with the Product teams and Sales regions . The main responsibilities for the team include:
- Ownership of strategic and operational pricing processes and pricing structure
- Controlling, planning and implementation of price management activities for optimizing profitability
- Coordination of pricing across regions and between local markets
- Policies for trade terms discounts/rebate structures
- Responsibility for pricing systems and development and implementation of pricing tools
The Pricing Analyst role and responsibilities
- Develop and prepare monthly pricing reports tailored to the target audience (Division management, Sales regions, Customer Solutions Units, Product managers, local pricing specialists and other stakeholders)
- Facilitate the pricing process through co-ordination of stakeholders and quality assurance of pricing data
- Verify compliance with Husqvarna Division Pricing Governance framework
- Consolidate the annual price revision process
- Participate in pricing deep-dive projects and conduct ad-hoc analyses
You have a university degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Business Administration or Computer science. Our ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience from a similar role as an analyst, preferably within Pricing.
You are analytical, intellectually curious and appreciate the combination of structure and creativity. You have great skills in management of large data sets with proficiency in Excel (including Power Query) as well as advanced BI-tools. Experience of using VBA and/or other programming languages (R, Python etc) is also beneficial. You also need to be fluent in English with strong written and oral communications skills.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Sara Borgeström +46 (0) 70-471 59 14, Recruitment consultant at SJR.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.
About Husqvarna Group
We’ve been doing business since 1689, using our expertise to create sewing machines, bicycles, motorcycles and kitchen equipment. Now, we’re finding innovative ways to shape our future.
Today we’re the world’s leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care, watering products and power tools for construction.
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment - people with a strong desire to add value. Our Key Behaviors always begins with ME, I take ownership and I ask myself: What can I do?
Read more about Husqvarna Group here: http://www.husqvarnagroup.com/
Titel: Pricing Analyst