Group Accounting Manager to MilDef
SJR FINANCE Excellence - Helsingborg
This is a position for someone who wants the job to be a combination of fun, speed, change and social while working at a fast-growing company
MilDef develops rugged computers and electronics for the defense sector. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer operating in a global market. MilDef holds ISO certifications for Quality and Environment.
MilDef continues its expansion and we now aim to strengthen our organization with a new employee within our Group Finance department.
Group Accounting Manager
About the position
We are offering an exciting full-time position as a Group Accounting Manager at our head office in Helsingborg. This is a position for someone who wants the job to be a combination of fun, speed, change and social while working at a fast-growing company. The role is to lead and be responsible for the MilDef Group's accounting and reporting within the finance area. You will get an overall responsibility for strategic and operational issues within the area, with great opportunities to influence your role. Our organization is expanding, and this is an opportunity for a hands-on person to grow with us and create a perfect place of work. You report directly to the Group CFO.
We are on a growth journey, so be prepared to grow with the company.
- Implement and maintain a Group financial manual
- Responsible for monthly consolidated income statement, financial position and cash flow
- Ensure that the Group comply with local GAAP and IFRS
- Overall responsibility for that the accounting is follow the Group's accounting principles
- Analyzing and quality securing of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the subsidiaries
- Develop and maintain a Group transfer price policy
- Responsible for the Group´s annual report and quarterly interim reports
- Be the main point of contact towards the auditors within the Group
- Responsible for the yearly tax returns and other major tax related issues
- Responsible for the Group´s intercompany loans and other intercompany transactions
- Implement and improve internal processes within the finance area
To be considered for this role you have a University degree within Finance. You have 5-8 years’ experience from a similar position or from the audit industry. You have good communication skills, since the role involves many contacts, both internally and externally. As a person, you are structured, accurate, quality-oriented and delivery-focused. Further you are a team player with a positive, humble attitude.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Deep knowledge of accounting rules and practices, especially IFRS
- Solid group accounting and consolidation knowledge
- High IT skills, primarily in the Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing
Most likely you want to work in an organization small enough for your work to have great impact, yet big enough to make a real difference.
The position is based at our HQ in Helsingborg, Sweden. About 20-30 travel days per year is expected.
In this recruitment, MilDef has chosen to cooperate with SJR. For more information, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Ulrica Thysell at 076 647 16 78. We start the selection process on August 5 and will work with continuous selection. We look forward to your application as soon as possible, apply via www.sjr.se.
Keep in mind that your application should not contain information about health, citizenship, sexual orientation or union membership. Also note that unfortunately we cannot receive CV via e-mail.
Welcome to your application!