The Husqvarna Group Business Control team is based in Stockholm and is part of Group Finance. Business Control is responsible for providing insightful analysis to Group Management, the Board of Directors and other internal and external stakeholders to support them in their decision making. Group Business Control coordinates the Group’s budget and forecasting processes and owns the Group’s Investment Request Database. Group Business Control collaborates with the divisional CFO’s, business controllers and other Group Finance functions to ensure that the Group’s operational reporting reflects the Group's evolving business model.
The team has recently been assigned the responsibility of setting up a new Business Intelligence & Analytics function. This new role has been created and will report to the Head of Group Business Control.
The manager will be responsible for fulfilling the Group´s requirements for business intelligence and analytics. As this is a new role, the first task will be to analyze the as-is situation including governance structure, processes and solutions, then define and establish a desired to-be state, outline the road map and subsequently lead the change journey. The manager will be the business owner of the Group´s Business Intelligence platform and will be responsible for the prioritization of business demands and further development. The manager will work closely together with the Group IT team, which is responsible for the technical delivery and maintenance of Business Intelligence & Analytics platform. A key part of the platform is the Group´s Global Data Warehouse, internally referred to as GDW.
Key stakeholders include
- A wide range of Business Intelligence consumers including Group Management
- The Data Forum where Master Data, Business Intelligence and AI & Big Data together work towards clear and consistent data management throughout theHusqvarna Group
- BICC-team which is the part of Group IT responsible for the technical delivery of the Business Intelligence platform.
For the right candidate, this position will be a great opportunity to build a strong foundation for future senior positions within Husqvarna Group.
- Fulfill the Group´s current and future demands for business intelligence and analytics
- Structure and prioritize the fulfillment of business requirements within the assigned budget
- Build a strong network within the Group managing a wide range a of stakeholders with varying demands
- Further develop governance structure and processes surrounding Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Five plus years of experience from a similar role within a major company or similar
- Proven track record in project management possibly from consulting
- Understanding of business and business processes
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition
Reporting to the Head of Group Business Control.
About the company
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Our products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 41 billion, and the Group has more than 13,000 employees in 40 countries
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR. If you have any questions, please call Recruitment Consultant Karin Van Egeraat + 46 070 471 59 08. Please apply via our online recruitment system at www.sjr.se.