We are looking for an experienced Treasury professional with a good understanding and interest in several treasury related areas, such as cash management, export finance, garantees, fx risk management, financial reporting etc.
Alimak Group HQ is situated in central Stockholm and has subsidiaries all over the world. The Treasury team consists of two persons today and are now expanding with a Treasury controller.
Alimak Treasury’s main responsibilities are to establish and manage financial risk policies and procedures for the Group, e.g., ensure an efficient capital structure, manage currency risk, cash management, guarantees and manage the Group’s relationship with banks and financial institutions. In addition, the role will be a resource for various projects within Group Finance.
The Treasury Controller will report to the Group Treasurer.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the subsidiaries in Export Finance and other customer finance related transactions, products and processes
- Responsible for Group reporting of guarantee commitments
- Responsible for managing guarantee bank limits
- Optimize the Group’s liquidity and ensure an efficient cash management
- Support the subsidiaries with foreign exchange risk management
- Manage internal funding to and deposits from subsidiaries
- Assist Group Accounting and subsidiaries in treasury related financial reporting
- Bank account administration including opening, maintaining and closing of accounts
- Assist in developing innovative strategies and processes for liquidity forecasting and cash management
- Assist in developing strategies for capital and risk management
- Identify process improvements within the Treasury area and lead process optimizations
- Maintain productive relationships with banks and financial institutions
- Assist with updating and maintaining policies and instructions and enforce a high level of control
- Analyse and follow up on Group’s and subsidiaries financial reporting
- Support in various accounting and tax related projects within Group Finance
- A good understanding and interest in the different areas of Treasury and the financial markets
- 5-10 years of relevant experience from Corporate treasury
- Understanding of trade finance products and customer finance
- Be comfortable dealing with numbers and analysing financial reports
- Strong system skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Good project management skills
- Pay attention to details
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- A positive and curious attitude
Alimak Group is a world-leading provider of vertical access solutions for professional use and has been a pioneer and industry leader for over 70 years. With a global reach spanning over more than 100 countries, the Group offers vertical access solutions adding customer value through greater safety, productivity and resource efficiency.
The Group has an installed base of around 70,000 elevators, hoists, platforms, service lifts and building maintenance units around the world. Founded in Sweden 1948, the Group has its headquarters in Stockholm, 11 production and assembly facilities in 8 countries and 2,300 employees around the world.
Alimak is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. The culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues. The Group’s core company values are - take ownership, move fast, challenge the limits and be inclusive.
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Sara Borgeström, Recruitment Consultant at SJR at 070-4715914.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.